We have more than 30 years of experience in the development of organic syntheses for drug substances (APIs).
On receipt of an order for synthesis development we first research the latest state-of-the-art and conduct a feasibility study if applicable. This includes the proposed synthetic route, a schedule and a cost estimate for the execution of the necessary development work. It may also include an estimate of the future manufacturing costs for the drug substance.
Even during initial contact with our customers we exercise a strict policy of discretion and exclusivity.
Our synthesis development services
- Conducting feasibility studies regarding the development of new syntheses
- Development of new, multi-level organic syntheses for the manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs)
- Optimization of existing organic syntheses
- Elaboration of alternative synthesis routes
- Consultation on all matters relating to the APIs
- Literature searches
As tools for your synthesis development we have scores of reactions at our command. Here is only an overview:
|Grignard reactions||Heck reactions|
|Phase transfer catalysis||Quaternization|
|Robinson-Schoepf reactions||Rosenmund reactions|
|Protecting group reactions||Tosylation|
|Transition metal catalyzed||Rearrangements|